Monday, April 12, 2010

Collage Reflection



Think Creatively
There are quite a few of aspects in my collage that are creative. But, I'll only explain one specific example. Such as my 6-word memoir, which explains the lifestyles of the lost boys. Who have been unfortunately in the sudan war. These poor boys had to live with many problems everyday.

Reason Critically
The words I used definitely give detail in my collage especially, in the pictures given. These pictures explain what the boys are going through. Throughout their journey and the arrival, to safety. When people view my collage, they will see the horrific images, of their escape. The pictures show the gruesome hardships of these lost boys.

Communicate Effectively
These pictures on my collage show the difficulties and danger these people are facing. This creates awareness by seeing these difficulties and wanting to act. Bringing food and any other supplies which can help to give them hope and to be able to carry on.


Live Ethically
My collage creates awareness to all viewers. To bring effect of the pictures on the audience's eyes. My pictures display to me a scary lifestyle. But their determinations arrays the surplus of hope. They have perseverance to never give up on their country. My collage shows the difficulties of their childhood and adulthood. It will create an impact upon the audience to act upon obstacles given to these lost boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment